How to Live Stream on Facebook Using OBS Studio 2017
Hello, Guys!!! Today I explain to you How to Live Stream on Facebook Using OBS Studio. Facebook recently provide you a new feature of livestream on facebook PC. Many Facebook users going to live gaming, live blogging etc.
Now I don’t waste your and explaining How to Live Stream on Facebook Using OBS Studio.
First of all, I explain you How to Setup OBS Studio For Facebook Live: –
- First of all download OBS Studio from his Official site: OBS Studio.
- After Download OBS Studio Just Install in your PC and laptop.
- After successfully installed OBS Studio. Then Right Click On OBS Icon From your desktop and “Run As Administration”.
- Then Right Click On “Scenes” Box. and Add Scenes .
- Then Right Click On “Sources” For Desktop and another specific window. Like “Window Capture”
- Then Double Click On “Window Capture” and define specific Window.exe and then Click On OK Button.
- Then Click on “Setting” Button From the Right side.
- Then Click on “Stream” for adding a setting to going Facebook live.
- Then Click OK Button.
How To Get Facebook Live Stream Key: –
- First Of All Go To this link For Getting Facebook Live Stream Key: Facebook Live.
- Then Click on “Create Live Stream”
- Here Your Face live Stream Key
- Now Copy this stream key and paste in OBS studio.
If You Have Any Problem Just Check Out This Video Tutorial
Don’t Forget To Subscribe Channel.